Wednesday, July 1, 2009

8 Days - Time = 2Fast

Dear Blog
It's early(ish) right now, about 11PM. We have an adventure coming up tomorrow. Andre, my mom, and I are going to Copenhagen, Denmark tomorrow. I'm very much excited. It was mostly my mom's idea, but after some severe pushing she got me to change my mind, and now I'm positive
So we woke up today, and finished setting up the girls' room. They came and was soo excited to see a different color. I was happy to give something, anything to my family.
Afterwards we went to the football park (soccer park). Andres joined the team, because during summer, most of the players are away. So they accepted him with open arms, and he kicked some butt. He made a goal with his head and he won with a score of 2-1 (first time playing with these guys)! Chileans definitely have some passion for the sport. Well, hopefully I can develop some love for the sport. I'm a pretty good goalie, but I want to have a nice shot too. But right now, my kicks are like a floppy fish hitting the ground. Nothing happens!
We had some hamburgers today, flew the remote control helicopter around, and now, I need to go to sleep! Oh, I just took a cold shower, because here, they use pellets (pieces of wood shaped like oversized hamster pellets) to heat the house and water. The machine was off, but Sweden has soo much wood and forest that wood fuels there whole system. Now they just need to figure out how to run all the cars off these pellets.
Well good night, and hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow night. God natt!
- ET

2 comments:

  1. Wow dude why so much convincing? Denmark sounds fun!!
    I am so happy that you got the painting done too.
    We love reading the blog keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was just that it was soo sudden (for me), and I'm here to relax, and not go crazy! But, in the end, I'm having a great time as we speak! Mommy was of course right about this decision.

    ReplyDelete