Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Week - End of June in Sweden

Dear Blog
I am here again, writing to you, telling you my stories, my adventures, my life. I went to sleep late last night, and woke up late. Now I'm watching musiv videos, very cool stuff, hopefully this stuff is playing in the U.S.
Andre always eats ice cream... always!
We first finished painting the girls room a nice yellow with white closet doors. Then we left town and went to Fjalbacka (I should fix this spelling later). We saw many boats, had a excellent, fresh raaspberry tart. Delicious. I also had a cactus lemon drink.
Then we climbed this small mountain, and Andres and I had an adventure on the top. Jumping holes, climbing rocks, and just having a good time.
We got back to ground eventually, and did a little bit of shopping. I got aa nice Sweden Futball Jersey.
Now we're home, I'm kinda out of it. So sorry for the lack of writing, but hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. Good night blog.
- ET
Two songs I heard tonight that I'll try to remember: Damn, I wish I was your lover (older stuff) Don't know what the name of the song it, but it says "love me wherever you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment