Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 2 in Sweden

Dear Blog,
Just sitting down after some Soccer or Futbol. Andre and Jerry are really good. Way too good for me. Anyway, we woke up and went to the city of Gothenburg. It was very nice place. First we rode in the car from Tanunshede. I saw some nice sites, and got some good rest.
Then we had to leave Jerry because he was there for a work meeting/reunion. Anyway, we walked the mall, and ended up at a boat ride. We saw lots of the city, and saw different architectures.
Then after this boat ride, we walked to the park. It was beautiful, with a botanical garden, and fountains, etc. We had some coffee/tea and ate biscotti made with actual rose petals. It was very sweet, but also had a somewhat fruity taste. Then we walked over to the mall, checked out a few stores, and ate at McDonald's. It's amazing how many people here actually speak english. I am trying my best to learn the language, but I'm not doing to well in it. I try!
We also visited some naval boats of Sweden.
Jerry met with us, and we started to head back home. I got some more sleep, and we made it home! We ate some salad and some fish. Great stuff. We played outside with a R/C helicopter just like my roommate Stephen had. It was fun! Then I played some soccer also, but geez, I'm out of my league. Chilean and Sweedish guys in this house area really good.
Happy Birthday Abuelita!
- E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment