Saturday, June 20, 2009

9 Days to Ausin

Dear Blog

Woke up at 10:30 AM, checked out my stocks, and still not in the positive (after fees that is). Commodities doing good, Apple went positive (I'm guessing due to the new phone).

My bro picked up for lunch, and we went to the coolest place ever. Taco Bell! Alright, it wasn't the coolest place ever, but we went with his co-workers Robbie and Kerry. We had some food, and then I came back home to work on the website. I got delete users implemented. I also managed to play a bit of Punch Out, and got passed the Soda Pop dude, and fighting some Bull Head guy.

After work, we went to Central Market where I had a few drinks and had a panini, but the veggie burger looked better. We talked about video games, our passions, and where we want to be in the future. I have some ideas, but I realize I really need to get my priorities straight. Time to think....

Anyway, we got home and spent the rest of the night trying to put MAC OS X on my laptop. It's been way too hard, but we installed a kernel (9.5) and it finally worked usable, and I'm writing this blog from it! I'm running updates, and maybe will try to program on this laptop if I am able to get this working!

I'm up really late, and want to go to bed, but won't until I see this MAC update.

- Evening Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment