Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July in Sweden

Dear Blog
Happy Independence Day to all those in the United States. This year, I'm in Sweden celebrating in a nice, unique style. We started off by BBQing. Made some Hamburgers, Chicken on sticks, Hotdogs, and Andres made the hunk o' pork. Delicious foods, and good times.
It was most of the family and even Jerry's sister and kid came by to have some food and celebratation. I aplogize if there are bad pictures, it's just that I didn't take that many pictures today (for once!).
After a great lunch, we went out to a lake which was great. There was a little dock, and it gradually declined into the water. I took a swim, a few dives, and basically had more water fun! I think about the lake, and how usually we go into these control pools with tons of chlorine. But on the other hand, swimming in a nice big lake feels great and natural. But the rocks sometimes hurt the feet and the algae just feels weird sometimes. These are things we should be used to.
Then we went to watch Jerry's son Linux play some Futbal (or Soccer to us). It was fun to watch a game, even if it was younger kids. You can see the mistakes, funny goal keepers, and star players.
In the nighttime, we had some leftovers from the BBQ, and had lots of candies. Good times. However, I'm soo exhausted right now, so I must sleep. I'll blog more later! Bye!
- ET

No comments:

Post a Comment