Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 12 - Sweden

Dear Blog
This has been an interesting day. We first went to Happy Price, a store that is kind of like a dollar store on one half, and a big lots on the other half. Very interesting. I bought some souvenirs here, but could not find exactly what I wanted.
After Happy Price, we went to a beach in Stebbegrad. It was nice, but there were lots of jelly fishes. Some blue and some red. The red ones can sting very badly, if you touch the tentacles. Jerry was grabbing them by the "head" and showing us the bottom. He is pretty brave about that. A lot braver than I was. I didn't even want to touch one.
At the end of the beach trip, Jerry offered me some tobacco in a mesh bag (like tea). I guess it's also chewing tobacco without the mess of making a ball of it for yourself. He offered many times, I guess as a joke. This time, I said yes this one time, and essh... it was not a very pleasurable experience. At first, there was this spicy feeling at the back of my throat. Then some tobacco flavor started filling my taste buds. I did not like that one bit.... but then the tobacco feeling started hitting me. I started getting dizzy, but then I got really dizzy, and mellow (yeah, more mellow than usual!) I survived the rest of the beach trip, and the drive home. But when I grabbed a cup of water back home, it was time to run outside. Yeah, I had to let it all out in the grass. I couldn't quite make it to the bushes, so I vomitted right in the middle of the grass. I didn't want to show anyone, so I dug a hole, and buried it. Yeah, it was really gross!
Anyway, we had a nice evening afterwards. We played some Playstation 2. San Andreas and Pro Evolution Socce 2008. Both were fun, and Andres kicked butt in every game. Then afterwards, it's late, and it's time to go to sleep. I'll write more tomorrow.
- ETdoFresh

No comments:

Post a Comment