Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last Day in Austin, TX

Dear Blog
Wow! I can't believe I get to see New Orleans tomorrow. I know I kind of copped out on writing my blog yesterday, so I figure I might take a little more time today to describe what I've done.
Well, first I guess I'll talk a little bit about our trip yesterday. Wow, it's much harder trying to get back from a country then going to a country. The anticipation of going to a new country eases you. But the anticipation of getting back home, well that makes me anxious and makes the trip seem extra long. But, I was till able to smile and keep my face on in D.C. But was customs bad getting into the country! The picture below shows maybe about 30% of the people in line for customs. It was hectic!
Today I woke up early (like 7:00 AM, I guess due to Sweden time). My mom had some car trouble, so my bro came and saved the day. But it ended up my moms car had lots of things wrong with it, and some maintenance that had to be done to keep her 10 year warranty (Hyundai).
I mostly did some facebooking, and iPhone coding for a game that I want to create. But my brother told me later that day that it might be a good idea to use game maker to make the game first just to get a feel for how the game might work. I completely agree! Oh, and I also made some granola bars that I was supposed to give to my family, but didn't yet.
Once everyone was off of work, we all went to eat at AppleBee's (the kids eat for .99, cool!). After that, my brother and I watched Transformers 2 at Cinemark Cedar Park. Cool movie, with tons of shots of Megan Fox. So if you like robots and boobs, yeah, this may be the movie for you. Anyway, great night, but I need to get my head in the game (yeah, literally, a game!). But as of now, I'll goto sleep, and have a great night!
- ET

No comments:

Post a Comment