Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday won, Sunday fun!

Dear Blog, Only got one picture for the blog tonight, but had a nice day today. I had some pancakes in the morning (like 1pm, hah). And had some tilapia, veggies, and starwberry water. Yum! But the kitchen is a bit of a mess, my fault. I was over at Coconut Beach today, and Rebecca had a lot of people over there! We had a 6-on-6 game going a few times, even though it was drizzling, then rain. I really like volleyball because it's exercise, and I'm OK at it with room to improve. I like improving my skills in everything that I do. Isn't life a quest to become the best you can be and help as many people as you can? I played some Mario Stikers Charged today, and got matched up with Rank 1 player, Rod. today. I won! I never beat a superior ranked players! So I'm all excited tonight. I am trying to sleep early tonight so I can wake up at a decent hour. So, on that note, good night! - E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment