Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Blog,

It's been a pretty good day and just trying to think about what to say. I've told Mr. Kovacs that I'm leaving the house in about a month or so. Trying to decide what to leave behind seems to be more of a challenge than I thought. I know which TV he wants, but I'm not sure which one I want. I'll look up prices, and just take a look at both TV's and see how I feel.

Anyway, I was up late last night, and was Striker of the Day before I went to sleep. Yay for me! Shouldn't do that anymore, cause past 3AM is way too late to stay up.

It's around 11PM now, and I think it'll be a good time to go to sleep. Sorry, not much to say... but it's been a pretty blah day. I read more of Jim Cramer's Real Money, and last thing I read was Market Orders are a rip off. The margin is just more commission going to the broker (or something like that). Limit orders are the answer. So today, I didn't but any stocks, but I decided to limit my selling to crazy prices that I desire (not recommended by Cramer [as of yet in my reading]). I'll read some more, and learn much more, I hope! Good night blog!

- E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment