Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day... Labor Day

Dear Blog, I've been calling this Memorial Day weekend, when it's been Labor Day Weekend! D'oh! Anyway, I've been on the 3D today since I got my 3d book this weekend, 3ds Max Modeling for Gaming. The modelling has been pretty easy, but the texturing has been a learning experience to me. Anyway, I figured I'd post my results here on the blog for where I'm at. Chapter 1 (Cardboard Box): Chapter 2 (Barrel): After a little bit of working, I went over to Colleen's house. She got that entertainment book with all the coupons for restaurants and entertainment. It's cool, and it's the first time they are selling here in Metaire/New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina (2005). Then we went over to big lots, where I picked up a few things, including Arizona Green Tea. I remember in high school my mom and I would go to MacFrugal's/Big Lots to pick up stuff, and I would always get a Green Tea! I loved it then, and I love it now. Good stuff. Then we watched a few movies at Colleen's house. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask, El Dorado, and Roman Holiday. They were good, and El Dorado has been like the second or third Western I've watched. They're not too bad if you take the time. I never took the time, so I thought I always hated westerns... but now that I seen a few... I like it! Anyway, watching some King of the Hill which is ending very soon (very sad!) and going to read some more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment