Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buy and Homework

Dear Blog,

Buy and Homework is the title of this blog because I'm ready, thanks to Cramer! I'm ready to invest... and I'm ready to do some smart investing. Since I'm in my 20's, I'll go ahead and use 20% of my money to make speculative, more risky investments.

I was up all night finishing up the Real Money book. I may decide to summarize the book in my next blog entry to help me remember.

Here's step 145, but I managed to reach step 150 of 173... which means, I'm done modeling! I'm soo happy! I just have to do some texturing, and I'm done with this model. I totally started to understand how to model objects. Maybe I need to do the last section, which may take some more time. But I think I have enough knowledge to make a simple game.

- E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment