Sunday, September 6, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend... good times

Dear Blog, Another strange feeling day, but all in all, another success for me. So I went to sleep ultra late again, but woke up around 9 - 10am. So, that being said, I was soo sleepy most of the day. But around 2PM today, I decided to head over to the library. Often times, I forget that I have ultimate resources just blocks away, where I can learn about anything and everything. I checked two of Jim Cramar's books because I want to get more serious in investing. I feel like that will be the only way I can find true wealth that will last for me and my future family. Then I got a 3ds Max Bible so I can find myself if I lose myself in the interface. And then I got a Spanish Lesson book so we can start Spanish lessons again every Sunday. I started to flip through the 3Ds Max Bible, and caught a few Zzz's. Maybe about 1.5 hours. Then I woke up to a doorbell, where my 3ds Max Modeling for Games book came in (highly recommended from the internet). So now I have soo many books to read, and I'm ready to tackle them all! I made some bread dough a few days ago, and I used it again today for lunch and dinner. I had a small half for lunch, and a bigger half for dinner. So, you ask what do I drink? Well I try to fill up a Bubba Keg full of water. Haha, I was really just drawn to having a big 72oz cup, but a Bubba Keg, I can take anywhere. And it keeps my water pretty cold for a long time. I was sold! Colleen came to my place, and we went over to Jonathan's house to watch the LSU game. It was fun. I was really looking forward to grilling on his big green egg, but too many factors kept him for starting it up for the first time today. Maybe another day. His house is really nice, but I didn't get to tour it, and didn't ask since I know he and Brandi are still unpacking. Colleen came back to my place, and we played some Backgammon. It was cool, and came in a really cool case. I wish more games would come in this case. You are supposed to get all your pieces from your enemy's corner to your corner, and then fill up your "base". It's fun! Anyway, great times, and I'm going to read and get to bed. I'm starting with Jim Cramer's Real Money. So far, he's been saying that he is going to teach me how to be a better investor with his "secrets". He says you should invest for yourself, or at least know what you want when you buy someone else's services in investing. I really think he wants people to succeed, so I'll give him a chance by reading both his books. Well I'll end this with a picture of Colleen trying to hide from the camera, LOL. She's beautiful, so I never really see the need to hide, so I try to snap pics when I can. And the other one of my glasses. The frame broke on the top, so I solder to whole edge. They've worked for the past month. I just love that solder could hold it together! Well, good night! - E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment