Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pre you, man! Pre you!

Dear Blog,

Does this look familiar? Man, if your Palm Pre has been upgrading itself, maybe that answer would be "YEAH!"! At least I know that's my answer! Come on Palm (PALM), get this firmware together. I updated to 1.3.5.1 and it doesn't last a day anymore. My previous problem was the PRL file and turning off roaming... I got it back to 2.25 days. But then when another update comes around, another issue pops up! I just want my phone to last roughly two days with light to moderate usage, and still have access to all sorts of cool features like mail, facebook, etc. But I get about .8 days of power now! Stock battery.... ick!

On another note, my bro said he may get more serious about blogging again! I love it! I'm not too sure which one he'll write in mainly, but I guess I'll follow Alex's Life since the latest post is in that!

I love blogging, and I love just using Dreamweaver to type up my blog and upload it to blogspot! I don't have much tonight, except super excited about the New Orleans Saints Football game tomorrow. It's going to be a blast! Later!

- E.T.

1 comment: