Thursday, January 14, 2010

iPod Touch Case Fail!

Dear Blog,

It's been a few days since I got this case, but the more I play with my iPod Touch, the more I see this god awful case! It's actually a really cool case, but the color! Ick!

I bought it off ebay. And the seller pointed out, tell me the color on your notes section on PayPal and I will send you that color, otherwise, don't blame me for the color selection. So I checked out, and didn't see this box anywhere. He said not to email about color, so I said "what the hey", I'll still get a silicone case, and whatever color it happens to be, it'll be destiny. But my destiny thinks it'd be funny for me to get a pink case! Haha, very funny destiny! Anyway, I'll keep it on as a reminder for times where I make mistakes. Mistakes happen, it's no big deal, but I DO have to live with the consequences!

I just woke up from like a 2 hour nap, and I'm wide awake @ 11:25 PM. I guess I'll sneak some programming in, and see what "work" I can sneak in tonight. Later!

- E.T.

4 comments:

  1. It's a little later now, and I've just been "updating" my blog so that it uses pictures from Picasa's server and not blogspot, and so that it uses HTML to space pictures and paragraphs. I still have to do THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009 - MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much left now!
    THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009 to
    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. Profibus cable

    ReplyDelete