Friday, May 28, 2010

Palm Pre (Plastic) Scratched Up

Dear Blog,

After playing some volleyball and using my phone, I realized sand + my thumb = deep scratches on my phone. Now when I use my phone, I could feel the scratches and it made me cringe...

Well I decided to buy some plastic repair off ebay called Novus plastic scratch repair kit. It came in 1, 2, 3 bottles, where 1 was just a polish, 2 was a shallow scractch repair, and 3 was the heavy duty scratch repair.

I picked up my phone, did number 2 like 2 - 3 times, and I finished off with a number 1. Looked much better, but the scratches are still there if you look at it in the right light. But the "feeling" is completely smooth. Soo happy I did this! If you have a scracthed pre, or anything that's plastic. Try this out. I think it was about $10 after shipping. Worth it, for me!

- ET

No comments:

Post a Comment