Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What do you do?

Dear Blog,

What do you do!? What do you do when you have a friend that has only 6 weeks to live?

Granted, this friend and I haven't been in contact for years now... but it's his last days, and I have a way to contact him. Aww man, I just don't know!?

I really don't think about this often. I don't know how I would react to death? Personally, I want to feel like at any moment, I'd be ready... but I don't think I would be. There may be things I still need to experience. I tell you my priorities would be so much different if I knew I only had 6 or less weeks to live.

My friend has really touched my life, and molded me from someone who would have been completely dull to someone with a little personality. We have had adventures and I don't think I could forget them.

But what about now? What do I do? We can't relive those adventures, because I'm not that crazy (or young) anymore.

Hmm... oh well, the truth is, I got nothing. I will just try to be there, and maybe he'll know what I could do for him.

- ET

No comments:

Post a Comment