Monday, February 22, 2010

First Blog from Adobe Contribute CS4

Dear Blog,

Wow! This is a pretty cool blogging software. I was doing my entries in Adobe DreamWeaver, but little did I know, I had the software all along specifically for this kind of website. I'm going to test a picture, and see if it works well.

So this picture just shows the length of my hair during Mardi Gras season. I'm seriously considering chopping it off, but maybe I can donate it? We'll see. Well, this was just a quick entry, cause I was excited to see what this software could do! And  you know what, I'm liking it very much! If you have a blog, and you happen to have Adobe Contribute on your computer, I say.... give this software a try, it may speed up how you write in your blog!

- ETdoFresh

1 comment:

  1. Adobe Contribute 4? is this part of some suite? or standalone? looks cool though.

    ReplyDelete